New SK articles for May 2018
s***@hotmail.com
2018-05-07 03:25:59 UTC
From The Times, Independent and Daily Mail UK, Boston Globe and VICE:

Christopher Nolan on Stanley Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey — ‘The punk rock of movies:

https://tinyurl.com/yaz7zzry

New York exhibit will show Kubrick photos:

https://tinyurl.com/y9w4j4xv

These Rare Kubrick Photos Reveal the Master's Early Influences:

https://tinyurl.com/ybqfpc46

Before Stanley Kubrick wrote scripts, he took photos:

https://tinyurl.com/ydac444k

2001: A Space Odyssey at 50: Stanley Kubrick's masterful body of work revisited:

https://tinyurl.com/y7wo96lw

Stanley Kubrick's work through a different lens:

https://tinyurl.com/y99m67dy

Regards,

Steve
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-12 19:05:25 UTC
Relax, Steve. I deleted the twitter messages. It was just a test. Peace.
L.B.
s***@hotmail.com
2018-05-12 21:42:26 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Relax, Steve. I deleted the twitter messages. It was just a test. Peace.
L.B.
I have no idea which Twitter messages you are referring to; unless you are polluting AMK with more disinformation that your FBI friends can use to cover you ass with.

Steve
m***@yahoo.com
2018-05-12 22:18:47 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
Relax, Steve. I deleted the twitter messages. It was just a test. Peace.
L.B.
I have no idea which Twitter messages you are referring to; unless you are polluting AMK with more disinformation that your FBI friends can use to cover you ass with.
Steve
Steve,

I live the kind of life I want the FBI to know about, so, if you would, drop casual hints in conversation about me, myriadsmallcreature. Thanks in advance.

I suggest the same to you: live the kind of life that you want them to know about. If you are already living that kind of life, then you are a lucky man. I mean, who gets that? I envy you.
s***@hotmail.com
2018-05-13 01:48:58 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I have no idea which Twitter messages you are referring to; unless you are polluting AMK with more disinformation that your FBI friends can use to cover youR ass with.
I envy you.
Feel free to take over dealing with Internet instigator and predator Paulo Soares Figueiredo, his shills and multiple online identities fabricating their own stalking and persecution to fake a 12+ year FBI case against me.

It's all yours.

Steve
m***@yahoo.com
Thanks. I guess I just wait for the shit to fall on me.
kelpzoidzl
2018-05-13 20:13:26 UTC
Don't encourage it. This is AMK not the war room.
s***@hotmail.com
2018-05-13 20:21:24 UTC
Post by kelpzoidzl
Don't encourage it. This is AMK not the war room.
As long what you post to AMK can assist destroying my personal life off AMK, per your history.

Steve
s***@hotmail.com
2018-05-13 02:38:30 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
https://tinyurl.com/yaz7zzry
Katharina and Jan Harlan join Christopher Nolan at Cannes for the 2001:aso restoration premiere:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2018/may/12/christopher-nolan-at-cannes-i-want-the-young-to-sit-in-awe-at-2001-a-space-odyssey

Don't know why there's an issue with the new 2001:aso colour grading, as the laserdisc masters which SK supervised would be available as a reference.

Regards,

Steve
s***@hotmail.com
2018-05-13 02:57:03 UTC
Seems the 2018/05/12 Cannes premiere was a new 65mm theatrical release print master supervised by Nolan using non-digital film elements; but not a "restoration" per se. This may be why the colour timing is now an issue.

Steve
s***@hotmail.com
2018-05-14 04:00:56 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
Seems the 2018/05/12 Cannes premiere was a new 65mm theatrical release print master supervised by Nolan using non-digital film elements; but not a "restoration" per se.
Cannes 2018 videos:

interviews w/Nolan, KK, Jan Harlan, et al.:

Salle DeBussy screening:

Cannes red carpet:

Cannes photocall:

2001:aso 50th trailer: