Barry Lyndon's "weakness"
s***@gmail.com
2018-12-30 02:20:28 UTC
Since he was being sent to seek a servant class position, i.e. subservient to another man, I think the may have been meant to infer cowardice. Otherwise, it would be suspicious for an ex-cavalry man to seek such a position, even in those days.
Nicolas Taylor
2022-01-28 03:01:27 UTC
I heard weakness in the loins meant a tendency to have homosexual relations repeatedly in certain situations. An Army person told me seemed to know his stuff.
Don Stockbauer
2022-01-29 13:10:42 UTC
I heard weakness in the lions means they'll probably spare you your life.
Don Stockbauer
2022-02-03 13:30:35 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
I heard weakness in the loins meant a tendency to have homosexual relations repeatedly in certain situations. An Army person told me seemed to know his stuff.
I heard weakness in the lions means they'll probably spare you your life.
Pecan oil is highly polyunsaturated
where did that come from?
because all of us contain a potential infinity of thoughts in our system.

is the oil you get from a parrot also Polly unsaturated?