Kubrick to be killed by C.I.A.
Ferd
2003-11-17 04:04:59 UTC
CBC Passionate Eye in the special "Darkside of the Moon" reports that
Kubrick left America because he was afraid that the C.I.A. was going to
kill him. He was the only person left who knew that fake footage of the
moon walk had been shot.
Nasa gave Kubrick a special lens to shot Barry Lyndon, to keep Kubrick
silent about the filming.

Mike Jackson
2003-11-17 04:45:53 UTC
Post by Ferd
CBC Passionate Eye in the special "Darkside of the Moon" reports that
Kubrick left America because he was afraid that the C.I.A. was going to
kill him. He was the only person left who knew that fake footage of the
moon walk had been shot.
Nasa gave Kubrick a special lens to shot Barry Lyndon, to keep Kubrick
silent about the filming.
It's all true.

Unfortunately now you know to much. You're a liability that will have to be
dealt with. The CIA will be sending someone over in a few minutes to deal
with you.

Will these damned Canadians never learn to keep their nosy noses to
themselves?
--
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-- Douglas Adams
David Kirkpatrick
2003-11-17 15:35:01 UTC
Post by Mike Jackson
Post by Ferd
CBC Passionate Eye in the special "Darkside of the Moon" reports that
Kubrick left America because he was afraid that the C.I.A. was going to
kill him. He was the only person left who knew that fake footage of the
moon walk had been shot.
Nasa gave Kubrick a special lens to shot Barry Lyndon, to keep Kubrick
silent about the filming.
Actually the chronology (Kubrick left after Spartacus, not after 2001)
suggests that Kubrick was in on another secret: that America had a
history of slavery too.

Also, why wouldn't Kubrick hold out for one of those spy satellite lenses?

Anyway, according to conspiracy theorist, Bill Blakemore, Kubrick had to
give back the lens after The Shining.
Post by Mike Jackson
It's all true.
Unfortunately now you know to much. You're a liability that will have to be
dealt with. The CIA will be sending someone over in a few minutes to deal
with you.
Or a stern CSIS agent who will force you to translate your email into
French.
Post by Mike Jackson
Will these damned Canadians never learn to keep their nosy noses to
themselves?
I promise to mind my own business if the CIA will offer me their copy of
Fear and Desire.

David
Matthew Dickinson
2003-11-18 03:19:17 UTC
Post by David Kirkpatrick
Post by Ferd
CBC Passionate Eye in the special "Darkside of the Moon" reports that
Kubrick left America because he was afraid that the C.I.A. was going to
kill him. He was the only person left who knew that fake footage of the
moon walk had been shot.
Nasa gave Kubrick a special lens to shot Barry Lyndon, to keep Kubrick
silent about the filming.
Actually the chronology (Kubrick left after Spartacus, not after 2001)
suggests that Kubrick was in on another secret: that America had a
history of slavery too.
Also, why wouldn't Kubrick hold out for one of those spy satellite lenses?
Anyway, according to conspiracy theorist, Bill Blakemore, Kubrick had to
give back the lens after The Shining.
I could hardly believe my eyes the time when I logged onto AMK and
found Stanley Kubrick claiming he was going to shoot President Bush in
the foot.

Matthew
iamsb
2003-11-17 16:59:54 UTC
Post by Ferd
CBC Passionate Eye in the special "Darkside of the Moon" reports that
Kubrick left America because he was afraid that the C.I.A. was going to
kill him. He was the only person left who knew that fake footage of the
moon walk had been shot.
Nasa gave Kubrick a special lens to shot Barry Lyndon, to keep Kubrick
silent about the filming.
******
This is only partially true. Nasa did give Kubrick the lens to keep
him quiet, but it was also on condition that he would not do another
space or science fiction-type movie. So we have Barry Lyndon, the
Shining, and so on. Nasa, and others in the ultra secretive US shadow
government/defence establishment (like DARPA), were concerned that
Kubrick would produce more films that would mimic the shots, angles,
and lighting he used for the moon landings. They could not risk him
doing so even subconsciously, for that would give away the hoax. This
is the true reason that AI was scrubbed for Eyes Wide Shut. Using the
Hubble telescope for its true, ultra-secret purpose, a covert arm of
the US intelligence community read over Spielberg's shoulder a fax
message sent by Kubrick showing a preliminary artwork for AI. This
sketch has shown up on the web at various locations, it looks rather
like an appollo-type capsule wenching a piece of ferrous wheel in a
moonscape. Seeing the sketch immediately set into motion a series of
subtle mind controlling measures (lithium doped into OP cigarette
filters, LSD infused into cat fur, subliminal messages implanted into
Maxwell House Coffee commercials and Simpson's episodes, that sort of
thing) that influenced Kubrick's mind to scrap AI and film Eyes Wide
Shut. Further....
I CAN TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! IT'S ALL CRAP!! GET A FUCKING LIFE AND FIND
A MEANING TO YOUR EXISTANCE.

Yours,
Steve.
Darin Boville
2003-11-18 03:29:31 UTC
Post by Ferd
CBC Passionate Eye in the special "Darkside of the Moon" reports that
Kubrick left America because he was afraid that the C.I.A. was going to
kill him. He was the only person left who knew that fake footage of the
moon walk had been shot.
Nasa gave Kubrick a special lens to shot Barry Lyndon, to keep Kubrick
silent about the filming.
The CBC shows seems to be a wity trap to catch people like you--read
the text from their web site that I posted in response to your other
"fake moon footage" post. I would love to see this show.

--Darin