"Space Odyssey helps launch first 8K TV channel"
Add Reply
s***@hotmail.com
2018-12-01 13:50:15 UTC
"Warner Bros was able to scan the original film negatives, repair scratches and provide an 8K version of the film that captures the "power and beauty of the original".

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46403539

Hopefully NHK has an 8K scan from FotoKem without "cyan stars" digital remastering.

Steve
s***@hotmail.com
2018-12-01 17:34:47 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
Hopefully NHK has an 8K scan from FotoKem without "cyan stars" digital remastering.
I should back-up my "cyan stars" claims before millions of Japanese try adjusting their sets on December 1st, using the 2018 print of 2001:aso as a reference standard.

PDF: https://tinyurl.com/yco5gaz6

Steve