Hey Don how's the weather?
Add Reply
KelpsZoidzl
2020-07-26 03:27:22 UTC
Hope it's not too windy.
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-26 15:15:07 UTC
I thought it would be windy, brought in all the loose objects, the eye was 120 miles from here , hardly any winds at all , just a little breezy , got about an inch and a half of rain , which we needed, so almost no impact,
KelpsZoidzl
2020-07-26 17:20:32 UTC
Good...now a tropical storm.
KelpsZoidzl
2020-07-26 17:21:26 UTC
Wish there was some rain here.
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-26 18:37:57 UTC
i'm not sure where here is ? you've told me some about yourself but I don't think you've ever told me where you live. Dont need an address or anything just a general area will do.
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-27 11:56:51 UTC
that's OK there's such history about identity theft that people won't even give the Vegas information about themselves only I am stupid enough to do that and there are some positives and some negatives to it but then again maybe you were just busy or than again maybe you just didn't consider it a question worth answering who knows I just work here
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-27 11:58:41 UTC
There's always email.
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-27 23:14:56 UTC
Oh, well.

Antarctica?
KelpsZoidzl
2020-07-28 00:07:30 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Oh, well.
Antarctica?
I have said a bunch times, I'm in So Cal. Born in Hollywood lived in NY for 5 yrs as a kid, then back. I lived at the beach in Ventura County for years and then Ojai for yrs.
KelpsZoidzl
2020-07-28 00:14:45 UTC
And then came back to La Suburbia to be caregiver for my mom who lived almost to 97..
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-28 03:38:53 UTC
OK sorry Kelp I'm sure you said it many times but when I get out of touch with people I just forget about them and their lives. Sorry. But you're forgiven ; kind of hard to keep up with 8 billion people isn't it.
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-28 03:42:11 UTC
I guess that should be I should be forgiven.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-01 12:39:43 UTC
I would say something about my mother she's in pretty bad shape she talks very loudly all the time even in her sleep her eyes are closed all the time you can't get her attention she of course doesn't know anyone anymore and I'm afraid it may be most likely be on medicine and even if I did suggest some medicine to the nursing home kind of doubt if they're gonna just drop everything and give her that medicine based on my word so it's just kind of sad you know we get old and we face that I am always kind of thought thatMy physical death doesn't mean that much it's the death of your intellect that's the big mile stone so anyway
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-02 13:19:24 UTC
My short term memory is getting bad long-term it's pretty good but it failed in this case to retrieve were all you've lived I guess some people would think it's absolutely terrible if you're losing your short-term memory but that happens to us older people being 67 and you know I thought of an analogy you have your right arm cut off it's terrible but you go on living you have to compensate somehow
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-02 13:21:40 UTC
I touched the iPhone screen in the wrong place that last note went before I could edit it to remove the Apple dictation software mistakes but I reviewed it and it actually looks pretty good I believe you'll be able to make out all the information there
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-03 13:46:05 UTC
Early humans didn't have to be taught how to hunt

never build a machine that can kill you

babies can't travel through space without a space ship
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-07 12:49:38 UTC
in eyes wide shut right at the end the mask winds up in their bedroom the only interpretation I can put on this is that she was at the orgy and most likely she was the one friendly to him I guess and just think of it they now have a nice covid-19 mask to wear.
KelpsZoidzl
2020-08-07 15:44:40 UTC
That is Mandy that helped him. No way that was Alice's voice. She found the Mask in the Cadenza. Although she still could have been at the Ritual, but would she leave their daughter home alone.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-08 04:12:05 UTC
Thank you . Movie's a little fuzzy to me now , I need to rewatch it.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-08 12:31:50 UTC
I'm certainly no expert on that movie so here's a naïve question : how did the mask wind up back in Bill's apartment?
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-08 12:36:13 UTC
OK perhaps simply Bill misplaced it in his apartment and Alice found it and put it on the bed , Bill could not find it when he returned the rest of the costume.

Although I somehow felt that Alice was involved somehow and she brought it home from the orgy .well anyway.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-08 19:12:22 UTC
A sitter?
I won't ask what the The Cadenza is because I've displayed so much naïveté that I'm embarrassed.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-09 04:22:33 UTC
The trouble with it asking a question or sending a message to someone is that the answer may come in a minute or a day or a week or year or 10 years or 50 years or never .it's a major flaw in communication.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-10 13:32:00 UTC
What is the Cadenza?

I only delete my posts when I feel that the thread is going bad.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-11 11:57:05 UTC
Weather is pretty nice here right now .

cadenza haven't been able to look that up and figure out what you mean , maybe you meant credenza the cabinet oh well I guess I'll start re-watching the movie to figure it out
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-11 12:33:46 UTC
And then no posting is ever really deleted of course copies are kept in case that person does something really horrible against society.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-11 13:02:57 UTC
It's not that I haven't been able to look it up it's just it's meaning doesn't fit with having retrieved the mask from the cadenza
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-11 13:04:34 UTC
Or was that a reddit herring?
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-12 12:30:51 UTC
This sentence is false.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-12 22:24:39 UTC
I know , the mask was teleported into their bedroom by intelligent sentient beings from their colony on
Beta Reticuli 7.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-13 09:40:38 UTC
Or maybe not
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-13 13:50:13 UTC
Eat more pecans.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-13 23:29:29 UTC
At least she got around that slow traffic.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-14 11:45:55 UTC
Maybe the mask was the very first COVID-19 mask!
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-15 13:29:08 UTC
This post no value.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-16 10:40:45 UTC
How's the weather pretty hot but somebody wrote me that it was 120 in California which was almost unbelievable that's pretty hot
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-16 13:40:45 UTC
you win
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-17 11:29:22 UTC
Always nice to have a brisk round with your conversational opponent.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-19 09:57:22 UTC
What's the cadenza? Mom is not doing too well no matter what medicines they give her she shows no improvement maybe you could go to Bastrop and talk to her caregivers.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-19 16:05:59 UTC
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-20 11:30:04 UTC
What's the credenza
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-23 17:27:47 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
in eyes wide shut right at the end the mask winds up in their bedroom the only interpretation I can put on this is that she was at the orgy and most likely she was the one friendly to him I guess and just think of it they now have a nice covid-19 mask to wear.
That is Mandy that helped him. No wy that was Alice's voice. She found the Mask in the Cadenza. Although she still could have been at the Ritual, but would she leave their daughter home alone.
What's the cadenza and where was it?
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-23 23:25:16 UTC
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-23 23:27:52 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by Don Stockbauer
in eyes wide shut right at the end the mask winds up in their bedroom the only interpretation I can put on this is that she was at the orgy and most likely she was the one friendly to him I guess and just think of it they now have a nice covid-19 mask to wear.
That is Mandy that helped him. No wy that was Alice's voice. She found the Mask in the Cadenza. Although she still could have been at the Ritual, but would she leave their daughter home alone.
What's the cadenza and where was it?
how much slime could a slime mold mold if a slime mold could mold slime?
Might as well ask a question that has some chance of being answered I guess.

Rumpleforeskin.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-24 05:19:21 UTC
looks like you'll need to ask "how's the weather?" again.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-24 23:52:13 UTC
Like there was this thing in mad magazine when it was was a repairman ship exercise for children were they would copy the text giving in show good penmanship when they copied it so this one sample went that the kids were supposed to copy it went dear sirs how are you doing the weather here is nice but $50,000 in small unmarked bills behind the southern Pacific free shed by midnight tomorrow or you'll never see your kids again
Don Stockbauer
So see how wonderful the Apple dictation software is just top of the line worth $10,000 a copy
Don Stockbauer
I appreciate the offer Kelp but I think mom is beyond any kind of medicine they can give her. she talks constantly even in her sleep , none of what she says makes any sense , she doesn't recognize anybody anymore , she keeps her eyes closed all the time . I have a friend that said well you should still talk to her , deep down somewhere she's listening to you and I really have my doubts about that. due to Covid no one's been able to enter the rest home since March but they do have a thing now where they will take the resident up to a glass window and you can look at them which my sister has done.
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-28 02:24:48 UTC
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-28 02:26:01 UTC
Well like that last one just got a little rain and almost no winds out of it
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-28 02:33:29 UTC
Don Stockbauer
2020-08-28 02:34:21 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by Don Stockbauer
in eyes wide shut right at the end the mask winds up in their bedroom the only interpretation I can put on this is that she was at the orgy and most likely she was the one friendly to him I guess and just think of it they now have a nice covid-19 mask to wear.
Cadenza is an improvised or written-out ornamental passage in music played or sung by a soloist or soloists.

Cadenza may also refer to:

Cadenza (album), an album by the British band Dutch Uncles
Cadenza (choir), a mixed-voice chamber choir based in Edinburgh, founded in 1992
Cadenza (University of Cambridge), a mixed a cappella choir at Cambridge University, founded in 1997
Kia Cadenza, a car
Cadenza Interactive, developer of the game Sol Survivor
The Cadenza, a magazine from the late 19th and early 20th Centuries, devoted to the banjo, mandolin and guitar
A character of the same name that originated in the 2017 film adaptation of Beauty and the Beast.
Don Stockbauer
2020-09-01 11:58:41 UTC
It's OK.
Don Stockbauer
2020-09-01 17:37:51 UTC
The weather, that is.
Don Stockbauer
2020-09-07 10:56:23 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
in eyes wide shut right at the end the mask winds up in their bedroom the only interpretation I can put on this is that she was at the orgy and most likely she was the one friendly to him I guess and just think of it they now have a nice covid-19 mask to wear.
That is Mandy that helped him. No way that was Alice's voice. She found the Mask in the Cadenza. Although she still could have been at the Ritual, but would she leave their daughter home alone.
Do you mean the Mandy from that Manilow song?

Could it be Professor Mustard in the Cadenza with a candle stick?
Don Stockbauer
2020-09-12 05:35:00 UTC
Man that movie 2001 if you just watch it and read the book and just think a little bit about it you can decipher it all and it all makes perfect sense there's just no mystery to it anymore you don't have to go to see the movie 78 times to try to figure it out it's just easy I mean what's the big deal you just use your normal powers of analysis and The meaning just falls right out. Have a nice day
Don Stockbauer
2020-09-12 13:20:40 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by Don Stockbauer
in eyes wide shut right at the end the mask winds up in their bedroom the only interpretation I can put on this is that she was at the orgy and most likely she was the one friendly to him I guess and just think of it they now have a nice covid-19 mask to wear.
That is Mandy that helped him. No way that was Alice's voice. She found the Mask in the Cadenza. Although she still could have been at the Ritual, but would she leave their daughter home alone.
Man that movie 2001 if you just watch it and read the book and just think a little bit about it you can decipher it all and it all makes perfect sense there's just no mystery to it anymore you don't have to go to see the movie 78 times to try to figure it out it's just easy I mean what's the big deal you just use your normal powers of analysis and The meaning just falls right out. Have a nice day
An dats de troof.

- Edith Ann
Don Stockbauer
Did you know that the reason the Apollo 13 oxygen tank blew up was because it was improperly tested on the ground?
Don Stockbauer
2020-09-14 13:34:35 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by Don Stockbauer
[...]