Hey Don how's the weather?
Add Reply
KelpsZoidzl
2020-07-26 03:27:22 UTC
Hope it's not too windy.
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-26 15:15:07 UTC
I thought it would be windy, brought in all the loose objects, the eye was 120 miles from here , hardly any winds at all , just a little breezy , got about an inch and a half of rain , which we needed, so almost no impact,
KelpsZoidzl
2020-07-26 17:20:32 UTC
Good...now a tropical storm.
KelpsZoidzl
2020-07-26 17:21:26 UTC
Wish there was some rain here.
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-26 18:37:57 UTC
i'm not sure where here is ? you've told me some about yourself but I don't think you've ever told me where you live. Dont need an address or anything just a general area will do.
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-27 11:56:51 UTC
that's OK there's such history about identity theft that people won't even give the Vegas information about themselves only I am stupid enough to do that and there are some positives and some negatives to it but then again maybe you were just busy or than again maybe you just didn't consider it a question worth answering who knows I just work here