kubrick a major racist.
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-11 06:33:17 UTC
Obvious you don’t understand The Shining. It’s literally critique on the ingrained racism of and violence inherit in our culture. You need to learn how to watch movies.
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-11 11:08:42 UTC
Well at least she got around that slow traffic.
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-12 03:59:13 UTC
Never build a machine that can kill you.
Don Stockbauer
2020-07-26 01:24:59 UTC
At least she got around that slow traffic.
Don Stockbauer
2021-10-24 02:04:33 UTC
Hey kelp I wanted to respond to your last post but the news reader will only let me get halfway down and then it cycles forever so I can't respond to it
KelpsZoidzl
2021-10-26 08:08:26 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by t***@gmail.com
Obvious you don’t understand The Shining. It’s literally critique on the ingrained racism of and violence inherit in our culture. You need to learn how to watch movies.
Hey kelp I wanted to respond to your last post but the news reader will only let me get halfway down and then it cycles forever so I can't respond to it
lol SO you resurrect a ridiculous anti Kubrick Thread? Looks like I never posted to it.

Let it die
Jan Bielawski
2022-11-14 09:26:41 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Obvious you don’t understand The Shining. It’s literally critique on the ingrained racism of and violence inherit in our culture. You need to learn how to watch movies.
This was not Kubrick's intent. But you can make your own interpretations, of course.

Jan
Don Stockbauer
And how many opinions are there altogether?
Don Stockbauer
That is , not how many questions can be uttered by one person but by all of humanity?
KelpsZoidzl
2022-11-15 07:41:15 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by Jan Bielawski
Post by t***@gmail.com
Obvious you don’t understand The Shining. It’s literally critique on the ingrained racism of and violence inherit in our culture. You need to learn how to watch movies.
This was not Kubrick's intent. But you can make your own interpretations, of course.
--
Jan
And how many opinions are there altogether?
That is , not how many questions can be uttered by one person but by all of humanity?
Stanley Kubrick was neither a bleeding heart nor a superfan of poor, weirdo Stephan King--who used to be a talented pulp writer