Sue Lyon... passed Dec26th 2019 in Studio City.
KelpsZoidzl
2019-12-29 08:47:49 UTC
What can I say? I've seen Lolita more times than most other Kubrick films. I always loved it.

Sue Lyon was 73 years old. a year older than me.
Don Stockbauer
2019-12-30 11:22:35 UTC
God this is scary. I mean , you remember a film where she's like a 16-year-old nymphette and now she's dead of old age . what's going on here??????????????? Entropy?????????
Don Stockbauer
2020-01-18 03:53:45 UTC
Do I look like the type that would delete a post?
Don Stockbauer
2020-01-22 12:39:32 UTC
At least she got out from behind that slow car.
Don Stockbauer
2020-03-12 12:09:57 UTC
At east she got around all that slow traffic.
Don Stockbauer
2020-04-14 11:35:29 UTC
Well, at least she got around that slow traffic on her trip to Heaven.
Don Stockbauer
2020-05-02 19:49:32 UTC
So, didn't Humbert refer to Lolita as his frigid queen , inspired by an ice cream place?
Don Stockbauer
2020-05-08 12:57:36 UTC
At least she got around that slow traffic.