♣www.china-dvd-cd.com supply Complete Sopranos Season 1-6 Individual Boxset
wwwhsshoppingcom
2008-01-14 01:49:33 UTC
www.china-dvd-cd.com has excellent group who are ready to bring you
brilliant service at any time.
Sales info. from www.hsshopping.com

The small collections are worth to buy in quantities because the
combined postage is really cost-effective ,especially in the period of
spring festival ,because the cost of oil has been increased ! My dear
friends , Buying in bulk will help you save shipping cost to the
biggest extent .
Hsshopping highly recommened these hot resellers below :

20 sets DVD9 Full English version heroes season1 +one free set
15 sets DVD9 Full English version planet earth complete series 1-2 +
one free set
20 sets English version Scrubs season 1-6 + one free set
10sets English version James bond 007 21DVD+1CD +one free set
20 sets Second generation English version sopranos complete season1-6
+ one free set
20 sets Full English version baby einstein 25DVD + one free set
15 sets Full English version sopranos individual boxset +one free set
10 sets English Version Ally Mcbeal Seasons 1-5+one free set

2) As long as the cooperations is standard in Jan. we will upgrade you
to be the gold member Then you will enjoy the gold member price
directly.Pls seize the opportunity and help your business going better
than before .

3) The big surprise in Jan. All these items will be sent as free
gift !

Free popular moves are presented
High School Musical 2
300
Spider man
Transformers etc.
DVD,DVD boxset,movie,wholesaler,wholesale,dropship,dropshipper, DVD
wholesale,DVD wholesaler, DVD china wholesales,china dropshipper, dvds
dropshipper.China DVD dropship,China DVD dropshipper,moive,TV series,
TV shows,dvd movie,DVD movie wholesale,dvd movie dropship.DVD movie
wholesaler,VCD player,VCD,Planet Earth, The Blue Planet Seas Of Life,
CSI,Ally Mcbea,The Goldfather ,XENA Complete,Disney Cartoon-Century
Collection ,Baby Einstein,The Goldfather Complete,Scrubs,Sex And The
City,007 James Bond, Heroes,Charmed,Sopranos,Star Trek
Voyage,X-Files,ER,Nip Tuck ,Scrubs Complete,CSI Miami,Two And Half
Man,FX ,Painkiller Jane ,Beatiful People,Tour Of Duty , Heroes
Complete Season 1 Boxset,The Goldfather Supernatural, Ugly
Betty ,Luciano Pavarotti ,METALLICA ,Boston Legal ,Painkiller
Jane,Beatiful People ,Stargate Atlantis ,The Office ,Shrlock The
Adventure Of Holmes Collection,Friends,Trasformers
Armada ,Transformers,Anniversary ,8 Simple Rules .The Lord Of The
Rings .The Commander.Invasion.The Flash .Family Guy.Entourage ,Prison
Break ,Rome ,Bob The Builder,Stargate ,Gilmore Girls ,Harry
Potter ,Stargate Atlantis ,The Wire Doctor Who ,HOUSE,Navy
NCIS ,Bones ,The 4400-Out Of This World ,Lasvegas ,Grey's Anatomy
Gilmore Girls,Seinfeld
s***@gmail.com
2008-01-14 12:09:47 UTC
[...]
from Matthew Dickinson <***@gmail.com>
to ***@aol.com,
***@iamthewitness.com,
***@mailstar.net,
***@gmail.com,
Gregory Caridi <***@yahoo.com>,
Alvin Grissom II <***@gmail.com>,
"***@haaretz.co.il" <***@haaretz.co.il>,
***@mechon-mamre.org,
***@hotmail.com,
***@aol.com,
***@gmail.com,
date Jan 14, 2008 7:07 AM
subject Re: Apollo
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 7:07 AM (1 minute ago)

I mean level 6. It was in level 6 in The Immortal. Not level 4.
egghh maybe i should just write that fantasy-romance about Ann Coulter
and Al Franken. It could have KCR trains init .
south koreans are jerks...
FUCK that s what seung cho was thinking!!!
does anyone want my hard drive?
i wonder how much i could make i sell my video game collection. and my
dvds. maybe 3,000? enough i'm sure to get to kowloon. It's warm there.
I'm sorry about emailing people against their will. My message is that
I hate you for using computers in the first place.
heh fetusjuice... maybe i should read some of my old conversations
o0h jeez it feels like ive been in a coffin for a decade or something
.... ehh that's not true. NOW i'm lying
gotta learn chinese! "What Time IS it There"... what time IS it there.
http://www.google.com/search?q=what+time+is+it+there&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
http://www.amazon.com/What-Time-There-Kang-sheng-Lee/dp/B000068TP3
i didn't really like it. all i remember is that he peed in a bottle in
his room like garrett (well he used the sink) and that he sold watches
and i remember a lot of slow scenes with rain or osmething and i
obviously was not paying attention very well. god I am so racist.
ohhh yeah that's right, the city of vAin in uhhh the sega cd version
of Lunar!!!! it was floating!!! hedhed i wish i could measure in
nanoseconds the time it takes people to delete my emails, ;(
hmmm insane rhymes with vain
I wish danny could have helped me with my rhyming skills. I hsould
have listened to him. he always liked WWF it hink. that was a long
time ago
full of excrement! But it's a system. what is a system? like web?
cobwebs!!!
your mind is full of cobwebs!
that means there's a spider, thogh
I hate that scene in The Immortal on the Genesis where you have to
fight the spider in like level 4 through the holes in the wall.
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/file/immortal.txt
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=2996
I am insane, btw.
matthew
whoa i just did an excelent impression of some of those sounds michael
keaton was making in beetlejuice... "barb barb where are you barb" ...
sorry!!!!
disturbing
I hate copyright laws.
Chinese are going to eat us? like in "war of the worlds"? oh well...
maybe we taste good. Where is eustace mullins email?
all my emails are public psychoanalsys! as far as i'm concerned, the
x86 is the greatest thing since Freud made a fucking sandwich!
Hey greg, regarding that fantasy romance movie I was thinking about
writing where Ann Coulter and Al Franken hit it off, and how I thought
that "Cry little sister" (i couldnt' even remember the name of the
song, much less who wrote it, but it's by Gerard McMann says
Wikipedia) would be great music for ann coulter scenes for some reason
and you had asked "why?" I think? I can't rememebr. Well I thik maybet
he reaosn why was bec ause... god my right hand is stronger than my
left... but i think maybe the reason was because in Flatliners that
scene with Alec Baldwin's brother , i should know his name. Adam. I
think it's Adam. Adam Baldwin is in bed and he see's someone on tv and
it's "ann coujer" maybe? koo-jer? and i think maybe that's where it
started, cause i saw that movie or parts of it as a kid, because my
older sister like d it and i really wanted to see it and i'm just now
watching it for the first time.
probably the russians were fucking ecstatic that we were faking it.
That means they didn't have to do the real thing. More of their
astronauts were dying... they were more ruthless than us, so by us
faking it, we also helped saved Russian lives, and made friends with
Russia and got on with human existence.
"Unfortunately, you will not find much information about Zionism from
the mainstream media because most of the American and European media
is controlled by Zionists. They are suppressing information about
Zionism, the September 11th attack, our banking system, the Holocaust,
the Apollo moon landing, the attack on the USS Liberty, and other
horrendous crimes."
I don't see what was so awful or horrendous about the moon landing
because it would have been worse had we risked lives to actually try
to get there. We would have had to film that on live television, for
the whole world to watch, and what if something went wrong? Supposedly
almost did with apollo13. So, it was better to lie about the moon
landing than to risk lives. We probably would have killed (ie
MURDERED) dozens of men, maybe even hundreds, in a vain effort just to
get to the fucking moon. And lying,e ven to the whole world and your
own populace, is a lot better than killing them. We were in a race
against communism in Russia. We wanted to stay around. If the moon
landings were fake, then I am grateful for my ancestors, in the 1960s,
with coming up with the plan to fake the whole event in order to
continue to prosperity and happy existence of life in America.
s***@gmail.com
2008-01-14 12:20:03 UTC
http://www.asal.com.hk/images/given/KCR%20LRT%20PH3%20DDS.jpg
[...]
read more ≫
http://project2612.org/details.php?id=563

it does not have every song. it was HARD to get every song. Yes I know
I;m not supposed to use teh word "song," alex," i just don't like
"track," "bgm," or any other ones. sheesh :(
s***@gmail.com
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0269746/board/nest/84271105
s***@gmail.com

Kelpzoidzl
2008-01-14 22:41:31 UTC
Post by wwwhsshoppingcom
www.china-dvd-cd.com has excellent group who are ready to bring you
brilliant spamming at any time.
dc
s***@gmail.com
2008-01-15 16:28:39 UTC

s***@gmail.com
2008-01-16 14:21:28 UTC
http://youtu.be/MkL8-N2I5T0
From: Matthew Dickinson <***@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 16, 2008 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: Richard Heinberg
To: ***@mechon-mamre.org, ***@aol.com, Gregory Caridi
<***@yahoo.com>, ***@mailstar.net, ***@iamthewitness.com,
***@scottgoldbergfilms.com, kenni ugan <***@yahoo.com>,
***@aish.com, ***@gmail.com, ***@aol.com

or maybe it's cus their accounts are both from aol
Post by s***@gmail.com
Winter Days - Yuri Norstein

hehe i think eric hufhscmid and brandy just blocked me
linux and the holocaust
http://www.key-commerce.com/linux/results/ibm_thinkpad_r51_1836-q7u.html
mmmmmm muons....
ooooh sexy sexy!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lepton
hehe notice how asian-y the three leptons sound... "There are three
known flavors of lepton: the electron, the muon, and the tau."
the last two, anyway
don't waste your time with computers. Learn new languages or
something! learn hebrew! hebrew is a language repulsive by design or
by instinct, something. it's supposed to sound ugly.actually maybe
not.
I wish soembody's just develop an alternative form of gotdamn energy.
hopefully the mysterioys They has already gots that. it seems like the
jews are always last in line. i don't mean to be antisemitic,
actually. cause the line isn't leading anywhere. i just mean like...
with hollywood... it was actually gentiles, white gentiles, who
started all that crap, but really jews didnt' start having their
heyday in that field until the 40s or so, with talkies. Doesn't
everybody know that? jews can read fast. Is the whole jew/gentile
thing like a quarks/leptons kind of thing? ughh i wish i was a better
reader. in 1st grade i was in the lowest reading level out of 5, and
my friend parks was in 1st and i remember even then i questioned him
if he was really reading it or just speeding through it to answer the
questions and i realized that that's what he was doing, even though he
was in deep denial about it. That fucker
all the answers are in Science Fiction. So many jewish writers,
brilliant... decades ago...
actually there's not much left of the earth that seems to be of low
profile, that's why i have visions of rabbis on the moon
but the jews that rule the world are like gods, or we view them as
such, and so like they're like Pharoahs n stuff. Dey need to take a
low profile in China, because Israel is a country of high profile.
http://wikinoah.org/index.php/Shittuf
all this "big brother" / alex jones / "The Prisoner" (TV Series) / The
Matrix crap is a bunch of shittuf
living by the noahide laws is harder than it looks. gayer than it looks, too
fairy tales are where it's at. They're so much scarier in my opinion
when theyr'e less ugly and deranged, when it's like a much sweeter,
kinder... well not like Disney... but like "The Singing Ringing Tree"
kind of? i don't fucking know. Nobody wants to listen to me, a genius,
who could save all yalls asses
Still want to make that movie about the dancing rabbis on the moon, in
their white spacesuits. but then it's too much like "Flying Saucers
and THE THREE MEN." Feel like I'm getting closer to that head doctor
guy in "Seconds" that sits sweetly at Rock Hudson's side right before
the end, sits nearly on him, and smiles so sweetly. hmm. maybe i
SHOULD write screenplays? but why... nobody cares about movies
anymore... or novels... or text adventures... or adventures, period! I
hate adventure. I just like reading history books. Can anybody
recommend me some interesting history books, preferably old stuff? I
kind of enjoy Ridpath's HIstory of the United States but actually no
id ont' really enjoy that all that much. i like The Grand Chessboard
more. i think i want to read Chinese history books, but of like... us,
you know? i don't know. I just
U.S. jews?
us jews are just going to euthanize most of you gentiles out of self-defense
the jews are just going to put most of us gentiles to sleep out of self-defense
Ministry - Breathe

MINISTRY
song title: "So What"
Die! die! die! die!
Scum sucking depravity debauched!
Anal fuck-fest, thrill olympics
Savage scourge supply and sanctify
So what? so what?
Die! die! die! die!
Die! die! die! die!
You said it!
Sedatives supplied become laxatives
My eyes shit out lies
I only kill to know Im alive
So what? so what?
Die! die! die! die!
Die! die! die! die!
So what, its your problem to learn to live with
Destroy us, or make us saints
We dont care, its not our fault that we were born too late
A screaming headache on the brow of the state
Killing time is appropriate
To make a mess and fuck all the rest, we say, we say
So what? so what?
Die! die! die! die!
Die!
Now I know what is right
Ill kill them all if I like
Im a time bomb inside
No one listens to reason,
Its too late and Im ready to fight!
So what? now Im ready to fight!
Maybe I should watch Mystic River again. or mystic pizza. which
Or maybe it's like Alex Jones says and the whole oil thing is a
diversionary tactic, that the truth is we have plenty of oil, even in
North America (such as Alaska) and that it's part of a much longer
term strategy to enslave the planet into a technological pyramid
structure thingie.
I don't really find much meaning in art though. I was reading a
comment by Scott Goldberg on youtube somewhere, under that video from
that guy that was parodying alex jones, and he was saying that he
finds hope in an internal life, your psychic life, or art and dreams
and wishes and stuff.
I guess I'm just very barbaric because I kind of don't get that much
out of dreams and art. I mean, this is coming from some guy whose
spent a lot of time engaging in creative thinking of a most ludicrous
sort, and I definitely include my emails, this one as well, as being a
part of that. I really just don't like computers very much. I think
IBM is gay, and I think Linux is gay, and I don't like penguins, and
the only like significant usage of computers in my opinion has been
for like controlling the sweeping movements of cameras used to track
model starcrafts in Star Wars: A New Hope (such as the death star
sequence) or in like making primitive video games (the early
American/Atari and Japanese games in the 80s are generally my
favorite). After that, i just... who cares about storing information,
or finding new ways to talk to other people? It's more enjoyable to
write letters, except that you can type faster than you can write, but
still... i know they will make it so you can write onto computer
screens just as realistically (i guess) as writing on paper, but who
cares... the whole virtual reality thing... it's true i was excited
about it when i heard about Virtuality and Philip K dick and stuff
when iw as like 11... or whenever that was. I remember discussing it
at length with a friend on a school bus trip, about how cool the
future of virtual reality would be. But that's only because i didn't
want to be in school and i just wanted to go home and play Sega
Genesis and eat Twix bars. a few years later i was looking at child
porn through AOL 3.0 . Those were the days.
Anyway... i guess it's true that you can be like Billy Crystal in
Deconstructing Harry, and not like Woody Allen's character, and "put
your art into your life." Crystal's character tell's Allen's that he
puts his art into his life, and that allen puts his art into his work
(his writing -- he writes novels, etc). It's true, but at the same
time it's frustrating because iv'e always been like concerned about
the future for some reason. Maybe it's because i watched movies like
Terminator 2 too much as a kid, and I'm like Linda Hamilton too much,
where she's too concerned about the impending disaster of nuclear war,
even when she's in an insane asylum. I mean i'm not that emotional
about it. It's just a hobby. Everyone dies someday. It's just kind of
an interest... you know, like ... people are interested in marine
life, and celebrities and world history, etc. , and like my interest
is more like "future history" or "future wars" or something. I think
the end of technology is significant. I think we're going to find that
it's not like 2001: A Space Odyssey, where it was like a ladder to the
stars, to meet some god-like people or whatever, but rather it's just
another damn ladder. We'll climb to the top and then realize that it
only led us like half-way to the stars and if we don't watch it we
might tip over because the taller the ladder, the wobblier it is... so
we have to slowly climb back down. But then again I already studied
the whole primitivism / future shock / unabomber thing like a long
time ago. God, i remember that 8th grade teacher I had handjobs
with... he had a unibrow, like one eyebrow and i used to associate his
unibrow with the unabomber, and because he was an english teacher he
corrected me that i was mistaking "uni" with "una". I guess I should
just get a job or something. even though the economy is crashing. My
dad thinks we're entering a depression, and since it's a fiat currency
is kind of matters most what the people think is happening, not what
real supplies of money are dwindling or not dwindling.
is harold channer a child molester?
Listening to an interview with Heinberg right now... noticed that the
interviewer says,
"... he will also address what can be done at the local and
international level to prepare for the end of cheap energy."
"level" there is not plural. I think people all around the world have
totally looked past now any real idea of there being local or
international or high and low levels. It's just power and non-power,
or you're in it or you're not in it. He should have said "local and
international LEVELS"
I think that China needs oil and will fight us for it and that we're
too weak now, we being America and Europe, to really win against them.
Maybe we will? It depends how racist you are. Most peopel would say in
their heart of hearts, "but they're chinese... they're smaller,
they're weaker... it takes two or three of them to beat one of us" or
something, and i think that's probably true, but our spirit is really
low in america and europe and we're very decadent. I guess i should
include Japan and Taiwan into this America and Europe thing and all of
the West and just make it an East vs West battle for oil.
I think Israel wants us to fix the Arab problem, either by destroying
them or Westernizing them or somehow making it so that they're cool
with the idea of Israel the country being around and expanding into
Greater Israel -- all the Jews really want to do is follow the Torah
as precisely written, and so whatever it takes it fine with them here
i guess. And uhhh but for the rest of us, China needs oil, as I keep
saying, and so I think that the new gentile kingdom of choice is gonna
be Chinese. I don't know what's going to happen to the English
language. Well, it could be that i'm wrong. Sometimes it seems like
racists are basically right and that white people always win just
because they're superior. But then if we're so superior why are we so
easily tricked by Jews? I guess Africa may be the smartest of all
since they aren't even trying to become a big part of civilization.
They'll just watch us war it out from afar and then go back to dancing
or something. Which is fine I mean i kind of want to move to africa.
And what about Australia? nobody ever brings up Australia.
I don't know. somehow it doesn't seem like oil is that big of a
problem, even though even our clothes and food are made by using it. I
guses I should just try to be a better person and not try to think
about the world at large so much. i obviously don't have a mind for
it?
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103-5211670-6224636?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Richard+Heinberg&x=0&y=0
maybe he's worth reading or interviewing