"Resurrection Of The Dead & Every Jew.." Part 1/4
Add Reply
Matt Dickinson
2011-06-04 05:37:53 UTC

MickeyMoop
2011-06-26 23:35:19 UTC
Post by Matt Dickinson
http://youtu.be/8cdE0pS-EmU
http://youtu.be/iICP8DcYHf4
All Things Shining - The Terrence Malick Blog. "Come and See."
Sensitivity
2011-06-30 05:01:21 UTC
Post by Matt Dickinson
http://youtu.be/iICP8DcYHf4
Best Zombie film evah.

If Kubrick did a Zombie film what would it be called?

Barry Lyndon?
s_o_keefe
2011-07-01 14:48:35 UTC
Post by Sensitivity
Post by Matt Dickinson
http://youtu.be/8cdE0pS-EmU
The deity channeling in those Vegas sermon videos was pretty bizarre,
and definitely gives the Scientology videos posted here a while back a
run for their money.
SK limited his zombies to TS, or at least Room 237!
MickeyMoop
2011-07-01 15:19:11 UTC
eerrr..."Transformers: Back Side of Clavius."
Don Stockbauer
2011-07-02 04:39:08 UTC
"Transformers: Feeding every house with electricity."
MickeyMoop
2012-07-25 20:22:17 UTC
On Saturday, July 2, 2011 12:39:08 AM UTC-4, Don Stockbauer keeps getting his namen into the Servers and Routers of Herstory:
Transformers: Back Side of
Transformers: Feeding every house with electricity

go check it out, enter Don goes surfing on Clavius into "Search for topics" and retrieve {alpo-pepto-prestigimo} all sorts of useful posts about Clavius, PECANS, the proud, soon to be verry wet people of Sirinam, bushbabies, Mark Mulroony, off-world colonics,
Don Stockbauer
2012-07-29 01:38:19 UTC
Transformers: Back Side of
Such knowledge is too ass-oh-tearanewone-Eric for the masses.
MickeyMoop
2012-08-13 14:01:46 UTC
On Saturday, July 2, 2011 12:39:08 AM UTC-4, Don Stockbauer keeps getting his namen into the Servers and Routers and Glions and Positrons and Fusions of Operation Poontang
Are you ready to redeem this Room (or Daniel Day-Lewis's bumpy Lincolny nose?)
Don Stockbauer
Try try try to understand he's a magic man.
MickeyMoop
2012-08-14 13:38:39 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by Don Stockbauer
On Saturday, July 2, 2011 12:39:08 AM UTC-4, Don Stockbauer keeps getting his namen into the Servers and Routers and Glions and Positrons and Fusions of Operation Poontang
Transformers:  Feeding every house with electricity
Such knowledge is too ass-oh-tearanewone-Eric for the masses.
  redeem this Room
Try try try to understand he's a magic man.
http://www.marssociety.org
Don Stockbauer
2012-08-15 06:04:27 UTC
On Saturday, July 2, 2011 12:39:08 AM UTC-4, Don Stockbauer keeps getting his namen into the Servers and Routers and Glions and Positrons and Fusions of Operation Poontang
Operation Poontang, what in the HELL are you talking about? DO you
mean the global brain? Well, just say it ----- OPERATION GLOBAL
BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
MickeyMoop
I say, One Sun, one Moon, one Kubrick, one Harlan-in-law, one Farmer trying to start a somesortofjihadbaktunhorrorshowlike "Knowing" with Nick Cage, one Navin Johnson croquet mallet, one Maine fishing expedition for the pink marlin,
MickeyMoop
2012-08-15 14:35:50 UTC
I say, goodbye Ron Arnold Horshack Palillo; I say Intelligence and Normality are greatly overrated in this alt.Genetic Experiment.con
Don Stockbauer
2012-08-15 20:57:08 UTC
Jihad?
MickeyMoop
2012-08-16 14:41:57 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Jihad?
Nirvana on the rocks with a twist of GODEL, thou nownow...what would we do without the Kelpisavatta? Or the SteveO? Or Elvis, Ryan's Off a Cliff Express, normal Gurley Brownie women doing normal things in Martian terrain,
Don Stockbauer
2012-08-17 05:05:21 UTC
We'd do other things.
MickeyMoop
2012-08-17 14:24:22 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by Don Stockbauer
Jihad?
   Nirvana on the rocks with a twist of Heisenberg, thou    nownow...what would we do without the Kelpisavatta? Or the Marv4n? Or PORTIA, Ryan's Off a Cliff Express, normal Gurley Brownie women doing normal things in Martian terrain,
We'd do other things.
O' h what things and how slavic? I hope the Academy provides film cliffs slap clips of the Snappy Dancer with his YumFrau waltzing the Jazz Singularity no. 9.
Don Stockbauer
2012-08-17 19:47:59 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by Don Stockbauer
Jihad?
   Nirvana on the rocks with a twist of Heisenberg, thou    nownow...what would we do without the Kelpisavatta? Or the Marv4n? Or PORTIA, Ryan's Off a Cliff Express, normal Gurley Brownie women doing normal things in Martian terrain,
We'd do other things.
   O' h what things and how slavic?  I hope the Academy provides film cliffs slap clips of the Snappy Dancer with his YumFrau waltzing the Jazz Singularity no. 9.
And what happened to Singularities 1 to 8, hmmmm boychick? I bet they
swallered up entire Unniverses, no doubt.
MickeyMoop
2012-10-18 14:11:27 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by Don Stockbauer
We'd do other things.
   O' h what things and how slavic?   the Snappy Dancer
Replies Harry Haun, The New York Observer, October 22, 2012 "...The Jessica Chastain Blitzkrieg of 2011, when she was splattered all over the multiplexes in six different flicks.."
MickeyMoop
2012-10-24 13:42:47 UTC
http://www.jwa.org/blog/does-cheerleading-matter-to-jewish-women
MickeyMoop
2012-12-10 15:38:44 UTC
Where's Parts II, III, IV? Where's the proud President of MENTAL PICTURES? What's the deal with Assumptions when we assume She had two daughters? O - they were waiflings brought in from Sepphoris..."never Mind"
kelpzoidzl
2013-02-05 08:24:09 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by Don Stockbauer
Jihad?
   Nirvana on the rocks with a twist of GODEL, thou    nownow...what would we do without the Kelpisavatta? Or the SteveO? Or Elvis, Ryan's Off a Cliff Express, normal Gurley Brownie women doing normal things in Martian terrain,
We'd do other things.
   Where's Parts II, III, IV? Where's the proud President of MENTAL PICTURES? What's the deal with Assumptions when we assume She had two daughters? O - they were waiflings brought in from Sepphoris..."never Mind"
I am perplexed by this recent finding that in a scene of The Dark
Knight Rises, the name SANDY HOOK was written in black marker of the
map of South Gotham a different name from the previous films, South
Hinkley, the previous name or some such.
And in the film so says the crowd of cyber-analysis, is the word, name
"Aurora," a couple uses.

Are we supposed to accept coincidence, then in a key scene in the
film---it is said, they have a line about how a true detective, has
to know there is no such thing as coincidence.

What are we to think?
kelpzoidzl
2013-02-05 08:28:43 UTC
Post by kelpzoidzl
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by Don Stockbauer
[...]
Look at this ridiculous Presskit that came with a MAP. These
broadcasters of Rosemary's Babyites.

http://gothamist.com/2012/12/18/sandy_hook_labeled_strike_zone_in_d.php
MickeyMoop
"For I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are MINE." Isaiah 43.1 Thank ye kindly #jacavitz
MickeyMoop
2013-02-27 15:36:18 UTC
<!> http://gothamist.com/2012/12/18/sandy_hook_labeled_strike_zone_in_d.php
"But as Ascher's film unfolds, it becomes clear that, as Blakemore notes, 'author intent is only part of the story of any work of art, and meanings are there regardless of whether the creator of the work was conscious of them.' Beyond that, there is a bittersweet feeling to these enthusiasts' passion. THE SHINING, {John Fell} Ryan says, 'is a way of trapping someone like me, who goes looking for clues, and who keeps finding them. . .I've been trapped in this hotel forever.' ROOM 237 is such an affecting and strangely moving film, in large part because it speaks to our inexplicable need for mystery, our desire to be trapped in the labyrinth only so that we can puzzle our way out, picking out bits and pieces of evidence - even if from just a movie - in order to create some coherence and meaning against the chaos of this world." - Nicholas Rombes, "overLOOKED" Winter 2013 FILMMAKER, pgs. 75-76 as the eternal blocks of print are reckoned.
MickeyMoop
2017-11-20 23:07:29 UTC
WELL WHAT A LOAD OF UZBEKIAN something or Other not on Twitter or Reddit or CLEARWATER tesseracks. Somewhere DON is blocking away and somewhere I am Freaking Bored - Charlie Rose, Operation Come On Down Harveyyyy, the Thanksgiving Prez Dispenser...Oh yes, Happy...5778
Don Stockbauer
2017-11-22 23:52:13 UTC
Micksky Moopsky! haven’t talked to you in a coons age! where you been! gosh we’ve been meeting at Fossati’s , why didn’t you show up? oh well just sitting here in the shiner city park after having ingested massive quantities of turkey meat and here I see back on the 20th Micksky Moopsky done posted here. well maybe this dialogue shall continue, maybe it wont, maybe there is an excluded middle?
Don Stockbauer
2017-11-24 04:10:21 UTC
Oh MIcksky Moopsky,
come back come back please and play some more.
Don Stockbauer
2017-11-27 02:35:12 UTC
Moopsky, come back, I don’t want to lose you, Moopsky.
Don Stockbauer
2017-12-06 05:55:43 UTC
Moop, Moop, Pooper Scoop.

MickeyMoop
2012-12-13 14:41:37 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:57:08 of GODEL Gurley Brownie
We'd do other things.
"Perhaps the greatest day in New York Jewish baseball history was Sept. 21, 1941, when four Jews were in the lineup for the first game of a doubleheader at the Polo Grounds between the Giants and the Boston Braves. Harry Feldman, who pitched in three games that season, threw a complete-game shutout for the Giants. His catcher was Harry Danning, another Jew. Morrie Arnovich played left field, and Sid Gordon was in center field." - Ken Belson, The New York Times, 13 December 2012 Whether the Non-Bar-Mitzvah-Boyo attended class that day or didn't attend class that day because it was the Sabbath or the Sunday Sabbath or because he was lounging around Loew's Paradise or wtfreak he was doing with a Zeiss lens and Edythe Gorme's bobbie-soxers, we cannot tell, that's the humour of it. http://www.mohonk.com and Brad Meltzer luvs you and the Other Things.
MickeyMoop
2013-02-01 15:46:13 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
We'd do other things.
alt.hamburgflattenedfrauleinscomeoutupwiththeirdressesdownwiththeirknickerstheolelamplightabouttogoouthesingingdancingdetectivesballoonpatzers.com
Don Stockbauer
no, no life will be perfect afterwards.
MickeyMoop
2011-07-06 16:01:29 UTC
Did you know, transfatlatka, that an olephaunt was electrified at Coney Island?