My mother's friend's daughter's husband's neighbour
Jan Bielawski
2016-08-21 05:54:59 UTC
Fast forward to 11:50 at:

"Ta-dah!"

--
Jan
s***@hotmail.com
2016-08-21 06:52:47 UTC
Post by Jan Bielawski
Fast forward to 11:50 at: http://youtu.be/5OPWmOrE6y4
"Ta-dah!"
I wonder if that TV role was written specifically for Patrick Magee, or if he was cast to type as the professor talking about criminal behaviour, conditioned responses and brainwashing.

Regards,

Steve
kelpzoidzl
2016-08-24 21:59:33 UTC
Looks like a fun watch. Will view it tonight on the TV
kelpzoidzl
2016-08-24 22:11:11 UTC
Joanna Pettet one of the last people to see Sharon Tate alive. Was caregiver for Alan Bates.

There's something in the back of my mind about her...maybe it'll come to me.

I love the doorbell in the movie.
kelpzoidzl
2016-08-24 22:36:08 UTC
Patrick Mcgee was in a couple films with Luana Anders.