Tachen "Stanley Kubrick Photographs: Through a Different Lens"
Add Reply
s***@hotmail.com
2018-06-11 22:50:12 UTC
Released last week, some wonderful reproductions of SK's "LOOK" photographs, with tear sheets of their use in publication. Many photos I hadn't seen at the SK TIFF exhibit. Worth purchasing this large-sized edition at $55 as it's quite hefty.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/383657232X/

Regards,

Steve
s***@hotmail.com
2018-06-12 03:24:34 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
https://www.amazon.com/dp/383657232X/
SK photo from 1949 (in the new Taschen book) evokes EWS' masked ritual:

"Philadelphia's First Beaux Arts Ball"

Steve
kelpzoidzl
2018-06-12 19:44:51 UTC
Another thing to buy...i love his photographs
kelpzoidzl
2018-06-12 22:36:07 UTC
This book looks wonderful.

I use to collect books, many last ten books have all been at least Kubrick related, but they are so heavy and take up space. Moving a giant library was always such a pain. I have kids that will end up owning them, but it's like bequeathing an Albatross around their necks.

How many will end up in a landfill, because they wouldn't at least ebay them?