Alex Jones on Vivian meets in TX
Add Reply
s***@hotmail.com
2016-04-19 08:15:44 UTC
Influence of Scientology not mentioned, so take it as you will:

Regards,

Steve
MickeyMoop
2016-04-20 15:25:44 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/VJBOSZwvPBk
Regards,
Steve
"You'll see Stan where there is no Stan and on that day Donno will book 'em and all, all save one little GENperson, shall follow. G'day, may the heavens bless ye."
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-10 14:51:00 UTC
Book sounds like a euphemism.
kelpzoidzl
2016-07-14 22:36:17 UTC
Thats not nice in nice
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-15 11:56:48 UTC
They keep coming up with new and unusual ways. Thank God that humans will keep out breeding them. Can't keep up with WW III though or a comet or astrroid or a pandemic etc etc.
kelpzoidzl
2016-07-17 00:08:17 UTC
These guys are encouraged to marry five wives and have five kids with each.
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-17 03:41:43 UTC
Kind of like the spoof of the old Doublemint chewing gum ad:

Double your pleasure,
Double your fun,
Why not have two wives instead of just one?
kelpzoidzl
2016-07-18 04:28:47 UTC
Like fornicating fractals
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-18 06:22:45 UTC
Like a version, released for the very first time. Like a software version...
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-21 11:53:35 UTC
Go to My Donna for further information.
MickeyMoop
2016-07-26 16:45:29 UTC
Post by kelpzoidzl
Like fornicating fractals
"Well hello, LUCA, it's so great to have you back where you belong, you're looking swell, LUCA humhum." You did hear the bit from The Debbie about The Shelley with certain personalities hiding in her dress, yes? In other birthday news regarding the Boyos of Summer, "Janice, they can't feel. They can't touch! I want to stayyyyy..." I'm watching that Peanut...when you came aboard...
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-28 02:45:26 UTC
Pecans, not Peanuts. Letz get the aliasi correct.
s***@hotmail.com
2016-06-20 23:10:46 UTC
BTW, Vivian is tweeting again:

https://twitter.com/ViKu1111

Steve
Don Stockbauer
2016-06-22 01:18:59 UTC
Can't read what she has to say- she has me blocked! Don't know why????
kelpzoidzl
2016-06-22 04:23:15 UTC
Are you sure? Makes no sense.
Don Stockbauer
2016-06-22 13:27:20 UTC
I might have upset her at some point somehow.
kelpzoidzl
2016-06-22 18:32:50 UTC
But you can still see her posts can't you? Log out of twitter or view anonymously.

What could you have done?
Don Stockbauer
2016-06-22 23:13:08 UTC
I'm checking out what's going on.
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-01 09:03:16 UTC
The block has been removed.
MickeyMoop
2016-07-09 18:58:58 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
The block has been removed.
O for a Marfa Rocket of Invention. As for the rest, {Thousand year stare upon thee, Filbert}, to the people of Dallas, PACEM.
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-10 13:57:41 UTC
Well, thank God they're watching filberts, and not pecans.
s***@hotmail.com
2017-09-08 08:51:20 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/VJBOSZwvPBk
Recent video compilation of Alex Jones and Sean Stone; with Jones again discussing his meeting with Vivian. Not much new, but interesting:

Regards,

Steve