Alex Jones on Vivian meets in TX
s***@hotmail.com
2016-04-19 08:15:44 UTC
Influence of Scientology not mentioned, so take it as you will:

Regards,

Steve
MickeyMoop
2016-04-20 15:25:44 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/VJBOSZwvPBk
Regards,
Steve
"You'll see Stan where there is no Stan and on that day Donno will book 'em and all, all save one little GENperson, shall follow. G'day, may the heavens bless ye."
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-10 14:51:00 UTC
Book sounds like a euphemism.
kelpzoidzl
2016-07-14 22:36:17 UTC
Thats not nice in nice
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-15 11:56:48 UTC
They keep coming up with new and unusual ways. Thank God that humans will keep out breeding them. Can't keep up with WW III though or a comet or astrroid or a pandemic etc etc.
kelpzoidzl
2016-07-17 00:08:17 UTC
These guys are encouraged to marry five wives and have five kids with each.
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-17 03:41:43 UTC
Kind of like the spoof of the old Doublemint chewing gum ad:

Double your pleasure,
Double your fun,
Why not have two wives instead of just one?
kelpzoidzl
2016-07-18 04:28:47 UTC
Like fornicating fractals
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-18 06:22:45 UTC
Like a version, released for the very first time. Like a software version...
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-21 11:53:35 UTC
Go to My Donna for further information.
MickeyMoop
2016-07-26 16:45:29 UTC
Post by kelpzoidzl
Like fornicating fractals
"Well hello, LUCA, it's so great to have you back where you belong, you're looking swell, LUCA humhum." You did hear the bit from The Debbie about The Shelley with certain personalities hiding in her dress, yes? In other birthday news regarding the Boyos of Summer, "Janice, they can't feel. They can't touch! I want to stayyyyy..." I'm watching that Peanut...when you came aboard...
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-28 02:45:26 UTC
Pecans, not Peanuts. Letz get the aliasi correct.
s***@hotmail.com
2016-06-20 23:10:46 UTC
BTW, Vivian is tweeting again:

https://twitter.com/ViKu1111

Steve
Don Stockbauer
2016-06-22 01:18:59 UTC
Can't read what she has to say- she has me blocked! Don't know why????
kelpzoidzl
2016-06-22 04:23:15 UTC
Are you sure? Makes no sense.
Don Stockbauer
2016-06-22 13:27:20 UTC
I might have upset her at some point somehow.
kelpzoidzl
2016-06-22 18:32:50 UTC
But you can still see her posts can't you? Log out of twitter or view anonymously.

What could you have done?
Don Stockbauer
2016-06-22 23:13:08 UTC
I'm checking out what's going on.
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-01 09:03:16 UTC
The block has been removed.
MickeyMoop
2016-07-09 18:58:58 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
The block has been removed.
O for a Marfa Rocket of Invention. As for the rest, {Thousand year stare upon thee, Filbert}, to the people of Dallas, PACEM.
Don Stockbauer
2016-07-10 13:57:41 UTC
Well, thank God they're watching filberts, and not pecans.
s***@hotmail.com
2017-09-08 08:51:20 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
http://youtu.be/VJBOSZwvPBk
Recent video compilation of Alex Jones and Sean Stone; with Jones again discussing his meeting with Vivian. Not much new, but interesting:

Regards,

Steve
kelpzoidzl
2018-06-08 21:14:07 UTC
Alex just inferred he was revealing what Vivian said.
kelpzoidzl
2018-06-08 21:19:02 UTC
The video is "Learn what Anthony Bourdain was planning to say before he died."
s***@hotmail.com
2018-06-09 03:50:42 UTC
Post by kelpzoidzl
Alex just inferred he was revealing what Vivian said.
If what Jones inferred, then it's a terrible thing, but is someone going to be upset he said this?
The video is "Learn what Anthony Bourdain was planning to say before he died."
I've transcribed it so AMK doesn't have to sit-through Jones' video:

"And, so just like Stanley Kubrick put out "Eyes Wide Shut" when he had the final cut done, he had final cut power, but he refused to cut 24 minutes. He died instantly. And, I've talked to his daughter who was his protege and the stuff she told me was off-record, but let me just tell ya, it all fits together." - Alex Jones, June 8, 2018 at 4:49pm EDT

I'm doubtful because SK was still in scoring sessions when he passed in late March, 1999, and wouldn't have reached his final cut. EWS' release was in mid-July and Vivian was already involved with Scientology by that point and would have been disconnected from the family. However, that doesn't discount her knowledge, as Scientology and the spy trade are interconnected.

Likewise, the more I hear Alex Jones tout his highly-placed connections in the military, White House and intelligence circles, the more I think he is their operative of controlled resistance.

Regards,

Steve
s***@hotmail.com
2018-06-09 03:53:17 UTC
On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 11:50:43 PM UTC-4, ***@hotmail.com wrote:
<snip>when he passed in late March, 1999<snip>

...when he passed in EARLY March, 1999...

Steve
kelpzoidzl
2018-06-10 01:23:04 UTC
I've never accepted the missing minutes theory. EWS is so perfect as it is. I would assume SK had left plenty on the cutting room floor as usual, but I can't believe there woutd be more explicit expose footage than is already in the film.

I'm open to it, but very doubtful about that. I agree with SK it is his greatest film. If they did in fact monkey with it, I would want to know the truth.
kelpzoidzl
2018-06-10 01:27:03 UTC
Another Jones video from same day, reiterated and expanded on what he had said, I think it's one of the other Bourdain videos. I heard it is passing don't know which video.
s***@hotmail.com
2018-06-10 03:20:33 UTC
<snip>I can't believe there woutd be more explicit expose footage than is already in the film.<snip>
Nick Nightingale and the mansion ritual/orgy sequence are set-up early-on in EWS, and that central narrative continues right on through to the end (which would not be the case with a large excision of material).
Another Jones video from same day, reiterated and expanded on what he had said, I think it's one of the other Bourdain videos. I heard it is passing don't know which video.
It seems to be this:

I've again transcribed the SK bits:

"Directors always want their final cut, don't they? But, just like somebody else had final cut...who was his name? Stanley Kubrick. Probably the greatest director ever. And his daughter told me and me alone what really happened to her dad, and I'm sworn to secrecy on it. But, I already knew a lot of it. And, you know, she really co-directed some of his last films, and what she told me was what we already know now, don't we? And, she told me, she said, "The next few years, you're going to become the biggest thing in the news. They're going to try to destroy you. They're going to come after you, but it's not going to work."

And, I met another lady...a lady worth four billion-dollars at the time, and she—recently with that—told me the same thing six years ago. These people know a lot, folks. And, there's people in the system that are just as smart as we are, or smarter, who don't want to be in the system but who have been terrorized their entire lives to keep them in this damn cult. So, you understand that, ladies and gentlemen, that Kubrick was going to release "Eyes Wide Shut" and tell you how it really works, but they killed him, and they cut twenty-four minutes out of it. And, ladies and gentlemen, that's exactly where all of this points. When Stanley Kubrick drops dead and there's no autopsy, or Tony Bourdain drops dead, and we're just, "Oh, boom. He’s dead. Suicide, that’s it. Case closed." - Alex Jones, June 8, 2018 at 10:15pm EDT

SK had an autopsy, revealing death by natural cause. Vivian was on the TS and FMJ sets with her 16mm documentary camera, but she refused to work on EWS. It's well-known that SK wanted Vivian to become a filmmaker, however Vivian's disconnection from SK & the family was reported by reputable sources, as was SK's disapproval of her living in California as a Scientologist. Alex Jones may be lacking in super male vitality liquid like Jack D. Ripper, or bone broth.

Steve
kelpzoidzl
2018-06-10 12:11:36 UTC
Well he went a little funny in the head...

kelpzoidzl
2018-06-08 21:17:09 UTC
Jones looked unshaven and was gushing flights of ideas.

If what Jones inferred, then it's a terrible thing, but is someone going to be upset he said this?