Real Action Hero Alex DeLarge
s***@hotmail.com
2016-06-24 21:44:15 UTC
I guess it was only a matter of time:

http://hlj.com/product/medrah-763

Expensive (approx. $235 USD). Japan-only, but they ship anywhere.

Regards,

Steve
Don Stockbauer
2016-06-25 05:44:19 UTC
When will we get a Stanley Kubrick action figure?
s***@hotmail.com
2016-06-25 06:14:01 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
When will we get a Stanley Kubrick action figure?
Not poseable, but there is one in the planning stages:

http://embayyy.tumblr.com/post/139532059935

Apologies for double-post...waited an hour for Google to put the first one through and nothing emerged.

Regards,

Steve
Don Stockbauer
2016-06-25 13:29:32 UTC
Google has been totally messing up here lately. And by the way, your post didn't show up as doubled to me.
kelpzoidzl
2016-06-25 17:13:15 UTC
That looks well made. I would suppose Malcolm has one. I would hope they have permission from the particulars.
s***@hotmail.com
2016-06-26 03:17:50 UTC
Post by kelpzoidzl
I would hope they have permission from the particulars.
'Medicom Toy' is legit and one of Warner's Japanese licensees (they make the Kubrick toys branded with the ACO font).

http://www.medicomtoy.co.jp

Regards,

Steve
s***@hotmail.com
2016-06-27 22:10:10 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
http://hlj.com/product/medrah-763
Two more from Medicom...2001:aso this time (about $50 each).

http://hlj.com/product/medmafex-34

http://hlj.com/product/medmafex-35

Regards,

Steve
s***@hotmail.com
2016-10-02 15:07:03 UTC
On Friday, 24 June 2016 19:25:54 UTC-4, ***@hotmail.com wrote:

More of these expensive, ultra-detailed 2001:aso figures:

http://www.fabgearusa.com/2001-a-space-odyssey-dr-dave-bowman-1-6-scale-action-figure/

http://www.fabgearusa.com/2001-a-space-odyssey-dr-frank-poole-1-6-scale-action-figure/

Regards,

Steve
kelpzoidzl
2016-10-02 22:41:34 UTC
I'd like an Alice Harford in front of her dressing mirror.