Real Action Hero Alex DeLarge
s***@hotmail.com
2016-06-24 21:44:15 UTC
I guess it was only a matter of time:

http://hlj.com/product/medrah-763

Expensive (approx. $235 USD). Japan-only, but they ship anywhere.

Regards,

Steve
Don Stockbauer
2016-06-25 05:44:19 UTC
When will we get a Stanley Kubrick action figure?
s***@hotmail.com
2016-06-25 06:14:01 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
When will we get a Stanley Kubrick action figure?
Not poseable, but there is one in the planning stages:

http://embayyy.tumblr.com/post/139532059935

Apologies for double-post...waited an hour for Google to put the first one through and nothing emerged.

Regards,

Steve
Don Stockbauer
2016-06-25 13:29:32 UTC
Google has been totally messing up here lately. And by the way, your post didn't show up as doubled to me.
kelpzoidzl
2016-06-25 17:13:15 UTC
That looks well made. I would suppose Malcolm has one. I would hope they have permission from the particulars.
s***@hotmail.com
2016-06-26 03:17:50 UTC
Post by kelpzoidzl
I would hope they have permission from the particulars.
'Medicom Toy' is legit and one of Warner's Japanese licensees (they make the Kubrick toys branded with the ACO font).

http://www.medicomtoy.co.jp

Regards,

Steve
s***@hotmail.com
2016-06-27 22:10:10 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
http://hlj.com/product/medrah-763
Two more from Medicom...2001:aso this time (about $50 each).

http://hlj.com/product/medmafex-34

http://hlj.com/product/medmafex-35

Regards,

Steve
s***@hotmail.com
2016-10-02 15:07:03 UTC
On Friday, 24 June 2016 19:25:54 UTC-4, ***@hotmail.com wrote:

More of these expensive, ultra-detailed 2001:aso figures:

http://www.fabgearusa.com/2001-a-space-odyssey-dr-dave-bowman-1-6-scale-action-figure/

http://www.fabgearusa.com/2001-a-space-odyssey-dr-frank-poole-1-6-scale-action-figure/

Regards,

Steve
kelpzoidzl
2016-10-02 22:41:34 UTC
I'd like an Alice Harford in front of her dressing mirror.
s***@hotmail.com
2017-11-26 03:42:48 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
http://hlj.com/product/medrah-763
Expensive (approx. $235 USD). Japan-only, but they ship anywhere.
Medicom is releasing another Alex DeLarge; this time half the size and a third of the price of the RAH version:

https://hlj.com/product/medmafex-55

Steve
kelpzoidzl
2017-12-10 20:00:04 UTC
I would bet that that one sells alot.

Im still going to holdout for Alice in front of her dressing mirror. :)
kelpzoidzl
2017-12-10 20:09:11 UTC
BTW, although it was a freaky time in OJAI lately and most likely Alex evacuated, I believe all is well. Even Ring of Fire Cash's house is okay, although Ring of fire is an appropriate song for the braze. One could even suspect the whole thing was a psyop.
kelpzoidzl
2017-12-11 01:28:50 UTC
Last big fire, Malcolm had retardent foam brought in. Maybe this time too.
s***@hotmail.com
2018-01-29 17:14:57 UTC
Post by s***@hotmail.com
http://hlj.com/product/medrah-763
Warner must be earning some money licensing SK-linked merch, as there's another deluxe Alex DeLarge figure on the way...this time from Mezco for about $120:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10515741

Steve